If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it." ~Lucille Ball







Monday, February 14, 2011

Ahhh Young Love

So just in time for Valentines day I have a short tid bit to share with all...

About two weeks ago I arrived at one of my very favorite classes and began to gather up my tiny dancers.  This particular class has quite a bit of personality, and they happen to all be three or younger.  One of my dancers was in an especially good mood!!  As I came into the classroom, she jumped from the table she was sitting at to greet me, and this is the conversation that took place.

Dancer, "Hey!"

Me, "Hi!"

Dancer, "I'm in love!!"

Me, "Wow, you are?? That's awesome!"

Dancer, "yes."

Me, "Who are you in love with?"

Dancer, "Evan." (He was sitting at the table coloring and minding his own business, while my dancer gave him googlie eyes.)

Me, "Is he in love with you too?"

Dancer, confidently "Yes."

Slight pause.....

Me, "Did this just happen today?"

Dancer, "yes."

So, there you have it, the beginnings of young love, just in time for Valentines Day.  I hope you all have a wonderful day, filled with lots of love and laughter!

1 comment: